<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Kylie + The Hives : It's just not fair. Europe already gets better radio stations and cooler CD releases. Now, I have to find that this commercial was shown before R-rated movies there as well? I mean, Kylie Minogue in a commercial featuring "Main Offender" by the Hives? I can scarcely believe something this amazing actually exists.

The link is to a 17MB Zip file containing an MPG. Click on "Télécharger Agent Provocateur " (It may take a few seconds for the download to start after a pop-up comes up. Don't panic.) But, for God's sake DO NOT view this at work. I mean it. You'd get fired if you get caught, but how could you even work after seeing it? You couldn't. Save this for some quiet time in the privacy of your own home -- but don't forget, because this is definitely worth it. My God. Unbelievable. Kylie #&$@% Minogue!