<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Lacuna Coil Ecard : Darlingos writes: "Lacuna Coil will be the next Evanescence.... mark my words...

They have a chick singer and sound much like Evanescence... they have been touring extensively this year with Opeth and others..and now have been added to Ozzfest... AND are opening for POD on their tour prior to Ozzfest. They are already very well known in Europe and to the metal/hard rock crowd..they will crossover with these tours.

They are the same deal as Evanesence and will appeal to the same crowd. I don't know if they have a video or not..but the singer is a looker and if they have a decent video, they will blow up big, if they don't it's only Century Media's fault.They might not know how to handle this band... hm..."

I don't know about a video, but here's the Lacuna Coil Ecard. I'm not convinced that the song is as strong as Evanescence, and there is a rumor that the chick is really a man. Still, I'm interested. What do you think?